START DATE: IMMEDIATE
Medipac is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our growing group of companies. We currently have salaried positions available in our customer service department, with opportunity to train in other areas.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and must enjoy dealing with people within a call centre environment. The ability to listen and effectively manage our clients’ expectations and needs, in a professional and positive manner, will be the key to your success.
Full training is provided on our products and services, followed up with hands-on mentorship. Additional benefits include access to our group health benefits and RRSP savings programs, a fitness subsidy program, year-end bonuses and other performance based incentives, such as tickets to sporting events.
Medipac is an industry leader in the travel insurance market, however, our group of companies’ branch into other industries such as marketing, publication, events, market research, claim adjudication, emergency assistance and other financial and insurance related products.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Completed Post-Secondary Education
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and verbal. French would be an asset.
- Strong work ethics and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Well-developed listening, customer engagement and service skills, both on the telephone and in-person.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced call centre environment and able to take initiative.
- Proficient keyboard skills and computer literacy.
Our Office is located in North York, just off Hwy 401 and DVP and is accessible by TTC transit and has free parking. We also have a low-cost cafeteria on-site, with free coffee. As a salaried position, hours are full-time (40 hours/week), with assigned shifts available between 8:00AM and 8:00PM Monday through Friday, and 9:00AM – 5:00PM on the weekends. Candidates must be available to work full time and flexible to work shifts and weekends on a rotational basis. PART TIME IS NOT AVAILABLE. POSITION TO INCLUDE DATA ENTRY AND ADMINISTRATIVE WORKFLOW.
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
Interested candidates may forward resumes via email. Please include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted. While we appreciate employees that are assertive and take initiative; NO phone calls please. Visit our website at www.medipac.com for information on our products and services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)