Are you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast?
Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader - automotive parts, accessories, and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Canadian Tire offers competitive compensation packages including; benefits, the potential for profit sharing, extensive training, and career opportunities from within and across the country at the Canadian Tire Retail stores.
The Automotive Parts Associate works in a fast-paced automotive environment that involves constant interaction with customers in person and over the phone, with the use of a computerized automotive parts look-up system. The role also involves interaction with outside vendors using various ordering processes and systems and responsibility for maintaining the automotive retail floor.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures an ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
- Directs or guides customers to the location of requested items.
- Responds to and handles customer inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Keeps up to date on in-store promotions, in-store deals, auto center specials, and product locations.
- Sources and orders automotive parts for customers through authorized suppliers.
- Follows established procedures regarding the ordering and sale of parts to customers and the Service Department.
- Processes returns, warranties, and castings as required.
- Tests and fills batteries. Test starters and alternators. Operates the battery filling station as per training received.
- Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas using modules and planograms as guidelines.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and identifies/reports low stock levels.
- Operates computer and RF gun, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
Application deadline: 2021-06-25
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.25 per hour
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift