Recochem is a privately owned Canadian company with a global reputation for quality and outstanding service. For 70 years, we have been known for innovation, agility, growth and socially responsible business practices. Our reputation has earned us vendor appreciation awards and long standing relationships with our suppliers around the world.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Coordinator for our Nisku, AB. production plant.
What you will do:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience coordinator to enhance our customer experiences. You will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
To ensure success as a customer experience coordinator, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry. A top-notch customer experience coordinator will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
- Handling of customer orders from receipt of order to delivery including interacting with Customer and internal departments such as Sales, Operations and Receivables
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Systems data analysis and maintenance
- System implementations and process improvements
- Handle a defined customer base of various markets which Recochem serves (Automotive Aftermarket, Retail, OEMs, domestic and overseas markets etc).
- Process incoming customer orders whether received via EDI, e-mail, phone.
- Validate the accuracy of all aspects of the order (pricing, discounts, promos and bookings, lead times, min orders, shipping terms), enter orders into the system
- Follow up and respond to customer on inquiries about delivery dates, order changes or any issues which are brought forth by the customer
- Handle all administrative requests from customers (requests for paperwork, MSDS, tote returns, credit notes etc)
- Assist in the setting up of new business, new customers, new SKUs. As such liaise with Sales to obtain all aspects of information required to set up a new business or a new customer (customer requirements, lead times, min orders, documentation requirements)
- Assist with and lead process improvements in the department, including creation of documentation and training
- Identify opportunities and assist in improvements to the Sales Force Application, interface to the ERP system. Liaise with applicable Inside Sales Representatives
· University or college degree in Business Administration, Commerce or related field would be an asset
- 2 – 3 years previous experience in sales administration, customer service or related.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite, e-commerce applications, SalesForce CRM)
- Leadership skills with drive and determination to succeed and grow within the organization
- The ability to look at a process and audit it to determine if there is a more efficient way of doing things
- Superb multi tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits including group insurance & bonuses
- Great work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Daily temperature taking, additional sanitation efforts, masks must be worn, must use hand sanitizer upon entry, health survey.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Do you have experience with SalesForce?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19