MTC Auto Sales is looking to hire Automotive Sales & Finance Manager with previous related experience.
If you are customer-driven, positive, and energetic, have strong work ethics and reliable, we would like to meet with you in person.
You should be a natural salesperson and genuinely want to help people find the right vehicle, negotiate and close deals, obtain adequate financing, work to build long term relationships with clients.
- Consult and advise the best fit inventory accordingly with the customers' preferences, credit scores and financial information.
- Arrange the customers appointments, required paperwork, test drive, adequate loans and final delivery, up to customers satisfaction.
- Follow up in Dealertrack, communicate & maintain relationship with all lenders and Finance Institutions.
- Collect, review and finalize information and required documents (bills, contracts, warrantee, etc,…) .
- Protect the legal and financial welfare of the dealership as per OMVIC regulation.
Come join our growing team today!
Send your resume and we will contact you if you are within selected candidates.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission.
- 3+ years of Car Dealership Sales and Finance experience.
- Knowledge of prime and sub-prime market is a must.
- High school or equivalent.
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Valid G driver's license, clear driver abstract, and no criminal record.
- Valid OMVIC provincial sales license.
· Competitive commission front and back.
· Group medical benefit after 3 months.
· Friendly working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Automotive sales and finance: 3 years (Required)