KETER, North America (Milton, ON)
May 15, 2020
Shift: Continental Days & Continental Nights
Pay Range: $14:50-$16:50 / hour
Plus, Shift Premium for Night Shift: $1.50 / hour
Location: Milton, ON
Keter Plastic is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage and organization solutions. Each and every Keter product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of plastic, attractive design and unparalleled functionality. Our ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to our global success.
Keter Plastic is part of the Keter Group, a global enterprise that has been active for over 70 years. The Group operates 18 factories and two distribution centers in nine countries, and currently sells to over 100 countries around the world, maintaining sales offices in the majority of these markets.
This position is available at our, manufacturing facility located in Milton, ON.
The Packer position is an essential role in the production and assembly of our products. As a Packer you will be required to inspect, assemble, and pack product on a 12-hour continental shift.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced work environment;
- inspect product to ensure it complies with our quality standards;
- Follow work instructions;
- Pack product into containers or onto skids as per work instructions;
- Stamp and label product in accordance to the workorder;
- Communicate and work effectively with team members;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Work safety in accordance with Keter H&S policies and procedures and the OHSA;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-directed, highly motivated team member;
- Strong attention to detail;
· Basis ability to read, write and speak English;
· Basic math skills required;
- Manual dexterity required for handling and packaging;
- Physical endurance required over 12-hour shift;
- Ability to lift up-to 13 kilograms (29 lbs.) required.
· Continental 12-hour Shifts;
o Day Shift 7:00am -7:00pm or
o Night Shift 7:00pm-7:00am;
· Shift Rotation (7 shifts over 2-week period):
o Week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
o Week 2: Wed, Thurs
· Paid Breaks: 60 minutes total.
· Permanent Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits after completion of 3 months (Health & Dental, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistant Program)
· Safety Shoe, insole and safety glasses reimbursements offered
Keter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Keter is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation(s) please advise us anytime during the recruitment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
All Interested and qualified candidates please send resumes to:
Reference Job #: 2020-0501
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $16.50 per hour