As Purchasing Manager, you are responsible for managing the Store in accordance with Newrest's policies and vision:
ABOUT NEWREST :
- Help steer a Purchasing/Procurement policy (food and non-food) for Canada;
- Participate in strategic negotiations and direct interface with service providers and suppliers;
- Develop product sourcing and supplier referencing;
- Management of all operations in the purchasing process in terms of negotiating with suppliers, drawing up contracts and working with other departments to guarantee quality, costs and deadlines. (You are responsible for the proper management and follow-up of orders);
- Follow-up, guidance and support for procurement processes;
- Participate in optimizing the multi-site organization by controlling risks and reducing procurement costs and lead times;
- Carry out purchasing organization audits (including negotiations with suppliers) and disseminate best practices;
- Identify areas for improvement, and set up performance monitoring indicators;
- Analysis of market trends and company needs;
- Participate in tenders management;
- Point of contact and update for the purchasing book (Suppliers and Winrest);
- Management of Winrest deployment and processes for the various product/purchasing/procurement functions.
- Relevant experience in the field
- Previous experience in the airline industry is appreciated.
- Computer literate
- English and French fluent
- Ability to work under pressure, results-oriented.t
- Resistant to stressful situations
- Well-organized, rigorous and methodical, but flexible to adapt to local constraints
- Pragmatic personality
- Excellent computer skills (Office Suite)
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 54 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 36,000 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.