About Us: Established over 5 years ago MyBest Clinic and REVIV Global, put the best wellness, recovery and cosmetic brands in the world together with the best medical team to deliver results. We’re all about helping our clients Put Their Best Selves Forward through the following Platforms:
SKIN90: A 90-day planning methodology that combines the best skin science in the world with the best medical teams to deliver sustainable results without damaging the skin. Programs focus on making your skin be better, feel better and look better.
BODY90: A 90-day medically supervised weight loss program developed to promote weight loss and sustainable lifestyle modifications.
REVIV Global: Live your life beyond limits with the help of wellness and recovery therapies that are tailored to your needs. Our signature IV therapies and vitamin injections will help you feel energized, invigorated, stimulated and refreshed.
About This Role: MyBest Clinic is looking for a reliable, professional, and assertive candidate to help support the continued growth of our downtown Wellness, Recovery and Cosmetic Clinic. The successful candidate must be an outstanding communicator with exemplary interpersonal skills.
The Sales Associate must possess:
· Flawless organization & communication skills;
· Ability to listen to client concerns, take detailed notes & recommend an effective treatment plan to meet client goals;
· Effectively collaborates with team members to provide seamless services and client education;
· Meets the clinics service & product sales goals;
· Client management and conflict resolution;
· Solid understanding of neuromodulators, dermal fillers, DF facials, medical needling, retail skincare and shares this knowledge with clients in a persuasive manner
· Attention to detail ensuring outstanding clinic experiences;
· Provide ideas & initiative towards business development in all aspects & consistently pushes for growth;
· Consistently makes appropriate & realistic suggestions to clients;
· Honest, caring and approachable;
· Assists with social media/website development & marketing strategies; and,
· Organizes & implements promotional events.
Contract length: 1 month
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
COVID Processes and Protocols in place for all Staff and Clients
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)