Diamond Canada Group has a number of exciting new opportunities available at our London, ON hotel properties. We are seeking strong candidates to join in the development and growth of our organization.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with previous hotel sales experience to join us as Hotel Sales Manager. The ideal candidate is friendly, has excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as strong attention to detail, and is self-motivated.
The Hotel Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and secure new business opportunities in the London area to increase client base for room rentals, banquets, meetings, and other social and corporate events
- Strengthen existing client relationships and ensure ongoing satisfaction
- Place follow-up calls to clients upon completion of their visit to understand how their experience was, respond to feedback, and re-solicit business
- Respond to all client requests promptly
- Deliver exceptional guest service and strong financial results
- Maximizes RevPar
- Attend and represent the hotel at industry/community events and meetings
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, including upcoming events in the London area
- Support the General Manager with other duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a hospitality setting.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated and a self-starter
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong guest service management skills
We thank you for your interest in this position. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel sales: 2 years (Required)