We are currently looking for concrete forming crew to join our team for custom homes project in North York. Our ideal candidates will be highly motivated, ambitious, has strong work ethics, and a team player.
Please apply via Indeed with your resume and references, cover letters are optional.
Please do not contact the office once you have applied. Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently, as well as, with a team;
- Form foundation, as detailed on the approved working drawings;
- Check the forms to ensure they are properly constructed;
- Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation;
- Pour materials into or on designated areas. Signal equipment operators to indicate proper equipment positioning;
- Apply material to fill gaps in material;
- Compact material to create level bases;
- Monitor how the wind, heat or cold affect eh curing of the concrete throughout the entire process;
- Ability to form foundation walls for bay windows, with template supplied by the Owner;
- Experienced in installing rebar, anchor bolts and forming/grouting of sleeves;
- Provide all necessary expansion joints;
- Install weeping tile system;
- Install Damp proofing;
- Have own personal protective equipment;
- Must have 3 mandatory training completed.
- UNION POSITION - Paid by piecework
Job Type: Contract
- construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- crew leading: 3 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Ontario Building Code knowledge (Preferred)
- Union 183 worker (Preferred)
- forming crew (Preferred)
- driving license and reliable vehicle (Preferred)
- willing to accept piecework (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)