Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
The Office Administrator assists the Executive Director and other administrative staff in daily branch operations by providing administrative support.
Assists the Executive Director with all administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Setting up business meetings with referral sources, community leaders, employees, etc.;
- Providing clerical support including:
- Routing mail, facsimiles;
- Photocopying, filing and typing documents;
- Coordinates details of branch meetings and take minutes at meetings;
- Assists with payroll processing;
- Assists with business office functions as required;
- Assists with coordinating responsibilities;
- Coordinates newsletter;
- Answers telephone and directs calls as appropriate;
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate person;
- Acts as the first line in customer service;
- Coordinates clerical office activities within the branch and with any satellites;
- Backs up staffing coordinator and business office coordinator when indicated;
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year administrative assistant experience is required;
- Ability to accurately type 60 wpm is required;
- Ability to operate a personal computer, facsimile machine and photocopier, where applicable;
- Requires discretion, positive communication and effective organizational skills;
- Experience and competence with telephone skills;
- Experience with clinical responsibilities;
- Human resources background;
- Ability to maintain composure when working under pressure.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.