Our Telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for an experienced IBM Mainframe Developers to work on large scale IT enterprise projects. We are looking for experienced technical resources in development of web app/API integration to IBM mainframe.
- Analyze complex legacy code / JCLs and document business logic, develop data flow diagrams, job dependency diagrams from legacy systems.
- Translate legacy code and job flows into applications requirements to assist development of web-based solutions.
- Assist in developing technical test specifications, test scenarios and assist test team in validating the test results
Senior level experience in the following areas is required
- Cobol -
- IMS - is a joint hierarchical database and information management system with extensive transaction processing capabilities
- ZOWE - open source software framework that bridges the divide between modern applications and the mainframe
- zOS Connect
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Type: Contract
- ZOWE: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cobol: 5 years (Preferred)
- zOS: 5 years (Preferred)
- mainframe: 5 years (Preferred)
- KICKS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)