OUR BRAND IS YOU!
UAP Inc. a Canadian company established since 1926, a subsidiary of GPC (Genuine Parts Company), is the North American leader in the distribution of replacement parts for automobiles (Napa Auto Parts) and heavy vehicles (Traction). Over the years, UAP has built its reputation through the quality of business solutions offered in the industry and especially through the diversity and added value of its products and service. UAP is first and foremost a team success, united in the same objective: Excellence!
Invoice Matching Clerk
Permanent, full-time position
Here's what we offer:
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life;
- Pension plan;
- Employee assistance program;
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions;
- Online training portal;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Close to Langelier and Radisson metro stations;
- Free parking.
Your duties will include:
- Match supplier invoices with purchase orders and receipts;
- Verify and reconcile receiving reports and enter daily adjustments to the gross profit report;
- Validate and code matched external purchase invoices and reconcile monthly purchase journal and general ledger;
- Follow up on internal (distribution centers) and external (local suppliers) purchase claims with the store manager, suppliers, and/or distribution center contact person;
- Preparation of annual inventory cut-off accounting
- Any other related tasks.
- DES, DEP or DEC in accounting or other discipline;
- Bilingualism in French and English, both oral and written;
- More than 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with accounts payable in a volume environment;
- Mastery of MS Office suite, specifically Excel;
- Customer oriented, autonomous, able to manage priorities, good interpersonal skills and planning skills.
Description and qualifications :
Job Type: Full-time