Would you like to be involved in some of Canada’s largest Infrastructure projects? If this appeals to you, Rapid-Span is the leading provider of transportation infrastructure products in Western Canada, with our head office being located in the North Okanagan city of Armstrong B.C. Currently we are looking for the right individual to take on the full time position of Construction Worker at our Armstrong Precast facility.
- Previous construction related experience would be considered an asset.
- Must also be self-motivated, demonstrate effective communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Build forms
- Pouring and finishing concrete
- Placing and tying rebar
- Assisting with concrete repairs
- Assisting with mobile cranes and swamping
- Operating power tools
- Other duties as required
- We offer competitive wages
- A positive work environment
- Safety lunches
- Shift times are 7am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday