Durham Medical Centre/Durham Ultrasound is a diagnostic imaging independent health facility serving the community of the Durham Region. Our practice requires a qualified and registered professional sonographer to perform daily patient tests.
Appointments are typically scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
We are currently seeking a PART-TIME/FULL-TIME sonographer.
*NEW GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*
- Must be CMRTO certified
- Preferred credentials in OB, MSK, RVT
- Minimum of one year of relevant professional experience on a wide range of ultrasound tests
- Accepting new graduates from an accredited ultrasound program
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of general sonography
- Proficient in working with VELOX software systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, and Excel
Professional references must be available upon request.
Durham Medical Centre appreciates your interest, however, only candidates residing in Canada will be considered and only candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 24 - 40 per week
Salary: $38.00-$42.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- CMRITO/ARDMS licence (required)
Work Location: In person