Make a Difference in People’s Lives ---Including Yours!
Now is the Time to Capitalize on your Sales Experience with Friendly Fires!
Friendly Fires Sales Consultants may come from many different fields, but they seem to share a common goal — their desire to make a change and to be in control of their future. Ask yourself if these characteristics fit you. If they do, it’s time to take the next step.
- I have a passion for sales.
- I love to help people make a difference in their lives.
- I want to control my future.
- I want to control my income.
- I want to spend more time with my family.
Friendly Fires seeks a Sales Consultant to take the next steps in their successful sales career. As a Sales Consultant, you will have an immediate opportunity to meet with local building industry leaders and give them solutions for their cliental. You will also work with homeowners in your community and find solutions for their renovation requirements. Explore this career-changing Sales Executive position which will increase your income and expertise.
When you join Friendly Fires, you become part the largest family owned and operated Fireplace and BBQ store in Ontario.
Friendly Fires was voted the best Fireplace Retail Company in North America.
You are also at the forefront of a business niche that is growing exponentially, with the support of a pioneer and leader in our industry.
Friendly Fires is the only Retail Store to win the T.S.S.A Safety Award.
The Sales Consultant role provides:
- Expert advice to large customer base
- Multiple streams of income
- Uncapped Income Potential
- The ongoing support from an office that is ranked among the top in our industry
To the right candidates we offer:
- Base plus commission with 1st year on-target earnings of $40,000 to $80,000
- Uncapped income potential in the future
- Simply the best continuous sales training available
- Positive, high-achieving work environment
- A proven platform – Friendly Fires – consults with Fireplace stores across North America
- Health benefits, RRSP matching and much more
The ideal candidate will have had success:
- Selling products and developing positive relationships with customers
- Being a top performer wherever you worked
- Passionate about Sales, Customer Service and Leadership
- Passionate about personal development and ongoing learning
- A will to win
- The discipline to succeed
Friendly Fires: Provides solutions to homeowners through a wide variety of Fireplace and BBQ products and services. We continuously try to improve our customer service skills with ongoing training and development of our team members. You will learn the attitudes, behaviors and techniques to sell effectively at the enterprise level and master the competencies of call management, opportunity management, account management and territory management.
Training & Development: We believe in ongoing training and development of our team members by offering one-on-one training from industry leaders. This highly customized program is especially appealing to a potential team member that wants continuous learning. Built on the concept of incremental growth and change over time—supported by repetition, reinforcement, and coaching.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously prospect for new business on a daily basis
- Learn the tools and the processes that have made Friendly Fires successful
- Establish and achieve the metrics established in your “cookbook”
- Acknowledge the importance networking and regular contact with contractors, builders and designers
- Become an expert in Fireplaces and BBQs
- Successful sales, customer service or management experience
- Ability to work without supervision (after training period)
- Excellent written, oral communications skills
We thank all interested candidates and will contact those people that best suit our requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Store Discount
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)