Retail Sales Associates
START DATE: August 2021
Looking for an experience like no other? Interested in becoming part of a dynamic team? Have a passion for sports and being a part of something “bigger”? If so, we want you to become a part of our team. The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Forge FC are hiring Retail Sales Associates for the upcoming 2021 season.
Retail Sales Associates will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service through the sales of retail merchandise at their assigned outlet. In this role, our staff will be focused on driving top line sales, strengthening an environment in which customer service is a top priority and offering our fans the best shopping experience available. Each individual will bring energy, inspiration and a drive to always be the best. Your passion, energy and excitement will be reflected through your interactions with our fans and is the foundation of our in-store culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist customers with locating suitable products, sizes, styles and colours
- Handle a variety of payment options accurately and in a timely manner through our POS system (ERPLY)
- Maintenance, merchandising and responsibility of an assigned store location
- Monitor customer satisfaction through interactions during sales presentations
- Respond to customer problems with a focus on problem resolution within pre-approved limits
- Seek customer feedback about Ticats products, services and events
- Performs other duties as delegated or assigned by the Warehouse/Online Lead, Operations Manager, Director of Corporate Partnerships and Retail and other Senior Management
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional team player
- Willingness to go above and beyond the necessary tasks to achieve organizational goals
- Outgoing, energetic and passionate about providing the best fan experience on game days and throughout the year
- Excellent ability to communicate and solve problems as they arise
- Enthusiastic about working in a unique, fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Flexible availability to work irregular hours and a commitment to all required home/work dates
- Skilled at processing transactions/payments with accuracy and with a high level of attention to detail in a short amount of time
- Proficient computer skills and a willingness to learn
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a high volume retail environment is an asset
- Opportunities for additional work as Tim Hortons Field hosts new, non-football related events throughout the year
If you feel you could be an asset to the team, are interested in becoming a key member of our game day staff and have a genuine passion for football, soccer AND retail, we’d love to hear from you!
Please indicate in your application email where you heard about this job opening (i.e. Hamilton Tiger-Cats website, Indeed, a specific job fair, university/ college job board, etc.).
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Forge FC value diversity and inclusion of all candidates and will provide accommodations if needed. If you need any specific accommodations, please outline this in your application email.
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Forge FC thank you for your interest in being a part of our team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-08-04
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift