Remcan Projects LP. (Remcan) is a full service contractor for the railway industry.
Our mission is to deliver safe, cutting edge, and environmentally sustainable maintenance and construction services to railway track owners and operators across Canada.
A career in the railway industry is dynamic, challenging, and most importantly, rewarding.
If you’re looking for a safe, inclusive, and exciting work environment with excellent opportunities for development and advancement, apply for a job at Remcan!
Remcan Projects LP is currently recruiting for qualified Labourers.
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Multiple cities across BC with the possibility of other cities in Western Canada
Reports to: Regional Supervisor
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of railway industry
- Responsible for various administrative tasks in regard to production reports, timekeeping, etc
- Perform general labour with crew as required
- Responsible to ensure compliance to all Remcan and customer safety policies and procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to produce driver’s abstract and insurance claims history
- Able to pass all required railway operating rules examinations
- Able to secure eRailsafe certification
- First Aid and WHIMIS are assets
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and drug screening
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised as well as in teams
- Able to work all types of shifts as required
- Able to work in inclement weather all year round
- Able to travel to remote work locations as required
Between physical labour, heavy machinery, and emergency repairs, railway maintenance and
construction can be a tough environment. Which is why, at Remcan, we look after our crew and take the time to carefully train and prepare you for life on the tracks, with the following additional perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid safety and hands-on job training
- Career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects and learning environment
- RSP matching program
Job Type: Full-time