We want to bring on someone who values what we value – ownership, service, pride, authenticity,accountability and integrity. This is an opportunity for you to take on and deliver S.U.P.E.R. (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable)experiences for our customers.
Reporting to the Store Manager or Regional Store Manager, the Supervisor drives our mission, vision and philosophy is responsible for working with team members on Customer Engagement, selling skills and product knowledge.
This hands-on role will drive a performance culture of innovation,excellence and fun that rewards profitable growth…R Way!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure sales results, goals and individual accountability are communicated to team members; hold Team members accountable to achieve individual and team objectives
· Supervise daily sales activity, Tablet Assisted Sales, Associate Ordering System, Philanthropy and Babies“R”Us Registry results and provides appropriate feedback, direction and execution
· Supervise and support all Order Management System (OMS) functions in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
· Role model and empower team to provide a customer-first experience that promotes a sales and service culture
· Conduct coaching sessions with Associates to ensure performance expectations are met
· Ensure that the floor is stocked and merchandised to company standard
· Ensure Store is prepared for all flyers and promotions
· Hold Associates accountable for compliance to all company policies and procedures
· Role model 100% compliance to all Health and Safety, Harassment and Loss Prevention regulations, policies and procedures
· Analyze sales reports to identify sales opportunities
· Support Management in the delivery of on-going training and follow up as required
· Support the recruitment of Associates as needed, including pre-screens and interviews
· Review and update the Break Room Communication Board
· Open and close the store following established procedure
· Undertake all other relevant duties as required to ensure the store runs smoothly, efficiently and to expected standard in all areas
The Supervisor position requires full availability including nights and weekends.
Location: 1899 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario L1V 4H7
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.25 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- retail management: 1 year (Required)