Do you love browsing through pinterest and instagram, finding beautiful florals that inspire your creativity?
Do you enjoy creating unique floral arrangements, and would like to design for specific events and themes?
Do you have an outgoing personality that enjoys interacting with people, and posting on Instagram and social media platforms?
IF THESE things resonate with you, then we want you on our team!
Sweet Elegance Floral Design specializes in luxury weddings and events, and have been providing our clients with outstanding customer service and quality products for the last 5 years. We are looking to expand our team and take on more specialized services and events for our clientele.
The successful candidate will be proficient in:
- Excellent personal customer service skills, interacting with potential clients.
- Managing social media platforms
- Contributing creative new ideas for projects, and helping to design and follow through
- Floral Certification Certificate and minimum 3 years experience are required
What can you expect from us?
- Continuing education, including online courses
- Complimentary fitness or yoga membership
- Potential for management position
- 24 - 30 hours per week, includes possible weekends during wedding season
- Starting wage of $19 per hour, with review after 3 months and potential increase
- Requires some light manual duty, including studio and supply cleaning
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $19.00-$24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Customers and staff will be required to wear masks as per provincial mandates.
- Are you flexible with hours, from working weekdays, to some weekends?
- Florist: 3 years (required)
- floral certification (required)