As an Architectural Design and Interiors firm with over 15 years experience in the residential industry, our award winning work has been featured both locally and nationally in print and network publications. With our staff of Interior and Architectural Designers we have built a reputation for innovative design and exceptional service for our clients and builders.
Every project we take on is an opportunity to stretch our design ideas, hone our attention to detail and present to our clients a bricks and mortar realization of their dreams. We approach a project without preconceived ideas of an end product. Our office in involved with 100+ projects a year, we promote growth and a positive, collaborative, healthy workspace.
We are looking for a design orientated, like-minded, talented individual to join our team.
- 5+ years Canadian Residential Architectural or Interior Design Firm Experience
- Strong understanding and experience with AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Photoshop
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Understanding of the latest Ontario Building Code (BCIN # considered and asset)
- Solid working knowledge of residential building assemblies, design and construction detailing
- Strong interpersonal skills in, dealings with clients, colleagues and must work well within a team environment
- Experience submitting Building Permit, Zoning and Site Plan Applications with Municipalities
- Sound work ethic and dedication to his/her craft
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well either on a team or independently
- Enthusiastic and looking to grow within an organization
- Personal car transportation is required
- Be responsible for the preparation of custom home and residential renovation working drawing packages and contract documents for tender and trade coordination.
- Lead client and team meetings and be responsible for multiple projects at once.
- Be part of both the Architectural and Interior Design team by assisting team members with all aspects of the design process.
- Submission of Building Permit Applications,Site Plan and Minor Variance Applications
Salary to be negotiated based on experience
For more information on our company visit www.carrothersandassociates.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19