Bike Depot opened its doors 30 years ago in Toronto with an idea - to share our love for cycling with everyone! Since then, with the support of our customers, we have opened Thornhill (25 years ago) and recently opened in Pickering (in 2016). Our hope is to keep growing and helping everyone find the bike they love.
Our Sales Associates are involved in all roles at the store. They should be confident when assessing a customer’s requirements. We are looking for an associate with outstanding communication skills combined with a passion for cycling. A positive attitude and the ability to work in teams, in a fast paced environment, is absolutely vital.
- To have the willingness to listen and the ability to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Provide the best customer service.
- Communicate professionally with the team and our customers.
- Our customers are the foundation of our success and so it is vital to provide the most premier experience to every person that walks into our store.
- Cashing out customers efficiently with a smile.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Shop Manager.
If you have a passion for cycling and helping people - Join our team!
Reference ID: Pickering Sales Associate 2021
Part-time hours: 21-35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
All precautions recommended by authorities are strictly adhered to. Employees are required to fill a self assessment form and check their temperature when starting work. Masks are mandatory throughout the day.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- cashiering: 1 year (preferred)
- cycling industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place