TOP SALARY, No winter layoff. Busy lakeside marina requires Marine Technician. We are a growing marina with two lines of powersports, three boat lines and we are also a Mercury dealer. Its time to increase our staff to meet the client needs and keep up with the workload.
Duties to include;
- Diagnosing and repair of engines, all makes, models and sizes and on inboard, outboard and stern drives
- Assembly of powersports and Jet Skiis including PDI and test drive
- Prepping boats for the summer season and fall prep including shrinkwrapping & winterizing
- Assembly & Rigging of new boats
- Ability to accurately quote jobs
A boating licence is required. Telehandler experience is an asset.
Also a comfort with driving with a trailer/boat and a clean drivers licence will be required for boat deliveries. A reliable vehicle is also required as there is no public transportation.
Compensation will be based on experience and skill. Benefits available after three months service.
This is a full time position with no layoffs in the winter. Anstruther Marina is located in Apsley, about an hour north of Peterborough. We have two locations, the location on McFadden Road at Hwy 28 is our Showroom, the mechanic is based out of lakeside location on Anstruther Lake.
Please reply by email with an indication of your salary expectations, whether you have reliable transportation and if Apsley is within your travelling distance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)