Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
- Leverage your cold-calling & closing skills to expand an existing portfolio within a high demand market
- Develop skills to grow your career as part of a sales or operational management career track
- Work with an incredible team of people that takes the extra step and make it happen for the customer
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking an Outside Sales Representative.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that your profit center specializes in. You will do this by developing your assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- 4-year college degree in related field with at least 1 year of related experience OR 3-4 years of related sales experience
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on
- Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Solid computer skills
- Knowledge of ground protection, construction or specialty industrial equipment preferred
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
Related experience may include: Account Manager, Rental Sales, Parts Sales, Service Manager, Customer Service Representative, Construction Manager, Tools Manager, Counter Sales Representative, Equipment Associate, Manager Trainee, Manager in Training
Sunbelt Rentals has competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Although we appreciate all who apply we will contact only those candidates who meet our requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Sunbelt Rentals is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)