Are you tired of companies seeking unrealistic standards from their prospective talent? Sick of job descriptions that are so strict that they exclude tons of well-suited candidates? We for one, are definitely over it.
Here at Kaymenta, we are constantly seeking eager, hardworking, ambitious people—not just based on resume points, but also their enthusiasm, work ethic and ability to go above and beyond expectations.
A little more about us...
Kaymenta is a start-up marketing agency that specializes in market expansion, customer acquisitions and leadership development. We are based in Surrey, BC and have been working to build leaders since 2019. Currently, we are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team.
About the Role
- You will connect directly with customers and work to increase market share and brand awareness
- Work with other members of our sales team
- Exhibit professionalism and quality sales in every interaction
- Occasional travel for team events, networking and more
- Plenty of opportunities for training in leadership and professional development
- Weekly pay or commissions to start
- 1-2 years experience working in retail, hospitality or customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Social & emotional intelligence
- Willingness to learn and build professional skills
That’s the easy part. Your time at Kaymenta will be more than just a job—it will be a foundation for growth. We value enjoyable work environments as well as work-life balance because, let’s be honest, that is too much of a rarity these days.
As such, while we prioritize hitting targets and satisfying our customers, we also want you to have fun doing it. From building strong relationships within our team and opportunities to grow personally and professionally, we’re proud to give everyone the power to uncover their potential.
Join our growing team and apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $800.00-$1,300.00 per week
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- sports: 1 year (preferred)