Nelson Lumber Company Ltd., a progressive, well established, 100% Canadian owned company with operations throughout Western Canada for over 70 years; has an exciting opportunity for wall & truss builders who want to join our fast paced, sensational team ASAP.
With customers across Canada & in the USA, Nelson Lumber is looking for people who want to enjoy personal growth alongside our ever expanding company.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in setting up production table
- Move materials to production area
- Participates in production, including placement of wood, connector plates, truss markings and truss removal from jig.
- Observes company safety rules
- Maintains the workstation's cleanliness and order
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Night shift, 3:30 pm to midnight, Monday to Friday
No formal training is required. Must be reliable, mature and self-motivated. Training on the job is available.
Previous experience in truss manufacturing is considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
COVID precautions are in place & are adhered to.