WHAT WE DO
- We’re the live agents that organizations trust to receive their most important phone calls. We handle inbound calls for an extensive range of businesses and industries. Real estate, local electricians, and utility companies (among others) depend on TAS-PAGE to effectively handle their inbound calls and act as their primary inbound call centre.
- We take the time to understand each business in order to provide the most efficient responses to their calls.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Are you familiar with lengthy late-night shift work (paid or volunteer) whether in inbound or outbound contact centres, support hotlines, hospitality , food & beverage , retail, sales , or other industry sectors that saw you working overnight graveyards, weekends, and statutory holidays (Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve & Day), and other special events like Halloween, family gatherings, and significant other's birthdays?
- Do you take pride in every job you do and are no stranger to being on the front-line of customer service?
- Have you mastered the art of de-escalating emotionally-charged customers whether over the phone or in person?
- Are you calm in emergency situations, reacting quickly, logically, efficiently, calmly, and professionally?
- If you've answered yes to several of these questions, please read on!
- Availability for a schedule of all shifts, any day.
- Commitment to professionalism and excellence in customer service.
- Flexible availability to meet training and shift requirements.
- Ability to remain calm, collected, flexible, and adaptable in life-critical circumstances.
- Effective communication in English, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent reading comprehension and retention skills.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Excellent computer skills with fast and accurate keyboarding.
- Hands-on computer experience in a Windows environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pass a police background check
- Strong knowledge of who we are (as a company) and what we do www.taspage.com.
- Required education, supplemented by paid or volunteer work experience in high-pressure contact centres.
- We highly recommend that candidates take a variety of online typing speed and accuracy assessments prior to their pre-screening with us so that they have the confidence in ensuring their success in passing the accuracy tests.
- Knowledge of Ontario geography in general, and primarily Peterborough, Northumberland, and the Kawarthas an asset.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- All applicants must first apply directly to this posting.
- After applying to this post candidates are invited to call our recorded hiring hotline at 705-740-6134 prepared to leave your name, number and brief message on how you meet the team criteria.
- All candidates who have completed the online and voicemail postings will be considered and may be selected for a group interview at our location to get an outline of the job, to introduce themselves and to complete a spelling and general knowledge test.
- Following the group interview suitable candidates will begin probationary training at our location.
- 397 Stewart St. Peterborough, ON K9H 4A9
- This is a Regular Full-Time position.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Peterborough, ON (Required)