O'Connor Electric, a full-service electrical contracting firm known for its reliability and superior performance, is seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team.
We are currently hiring licenced 309A electricians and apprentices to work at numerous sites across the Durham Region and North Eastern GTA corridor (including Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Ajax, Uxbridge, Newmarket, Aurora, East Gwillimbury, and more). Applicants selected for employment must posses the following mandatory, valid training certificates:
- Working at Heights (from a Ministry of Labour approved Training Provider)
- Elevated Work Platform
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness
- Must be a member in good standing with Ontario College of Trades.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply to this Indeed job post. You can also apply directly to our website at:
Thank you for your interest in O’Connor Electric and the opportunity to review your resume. Only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
O’Connor Electric is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities in the recruitment process and throughout their employment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Journeyman Electrician or Apprentice Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Required)
- Elevated Work Platform (Required)