Planitar has developed an exciting new system for documenting indoor space. We have designed a camera system that combines advanced laser measurements, image processing, and panoramic photography for collecting property data on-site.
Data is processed by our Drafting team and presented in iGUIDE, our interactive web application that integrates floor plans, on-screen measurements, and 360-degree panoramas. iGUIDE gives users a superior 3-dimensional perception and understanding of space.
Since launching in May of 2013, we have expanded in Ontario and continue expanding across North America through a network of licensed iGUIDE Service Providers. As a growing organization, we want to offer staff the opportunity to grow and develop within the organization.
Visit www.goiguide.com for more information.
As an iGUIDE Drafter, you build iGUIDEs. You take the layout, dimensional and photographic data collected by our licensees and assemble floor plans and panoramic images, calculate room dimensions and prepare floor areas.
You will receive training and work with Planitar’s proprietary drafting software
You will gain exposure to a variety of building floor plans, layouts as construction types.
You will have excellent technical proficiency and a creative tendency.
You will be conscientious and committed to delivering the highest standards of client service.
- Technical experience with CAD or comparable modeling and drafting software
- Proficiency with computers and Windows OS
- Strong visual and spatial understanding
- Ability to work against daily performance targets
- Ability to multi-task & organize activities against changing priorities
- A team player who is able to work independently on tasks
- Perform other tasks as requested
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Drafting: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)