Data Entry Clerk
Ricoh Canada Inc. has always been on the forefront of workplace innovation.
Yesterday, that meant creating the first office fax machine, enabling people to work smarter, better and faster than ever before. Today, that means information mobility, which is the ability to capture, manage, access and use the information you need -- wherever and whenever you need it -- driving the results you want.
As for tomorrow, that vision is already taking shape in our heads and labs, too. And when the workplace begins its next major change, our imagination will help drive it.
From meeting your financial goals to time off, we promote the well-being of our employees and show them they're valued. Examples of our People–based programs include:
- Flexible Work Options
- Rewarding your Efforts
- Saving, indexing and distribution of documents for all departments through document management systems
- Data entry for quotes, loss notices, new business policies and switchboard operations.
- Scanning - Scan all incoming mail
- Indexing – electronically file documents to Customer repository
- Back Scanning – scan all internal documents that were already processed (e.g. processed cheques from claims and courier & registered mail waybills
- Establishing and maintaining quality controls to ensure work accuracy
- Running reports
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years working knowledge of Document Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Strong self-motivation to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supportive work environment that helps you to achieve your every day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you in all areas of your life.
Flexible Work Options
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you to achieve a better work-life balance. These flexible work options include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to create your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewarding your Efforts
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh’s “Be The Change” (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who go the extra mile and exemplify The Ricoh Way.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)