High River Toyota is looking for a full time Lot Attendant in High River Alberta
- Washing and cleaning lot and customer vehicles. Maintaining the cleanliness of the lot and service areas.
- Assisting the Business Office throughout customer deliveries.
- Plating and gassing up vehicles as required.
- General maintenance of the dealership.
- Liaising with the Sales and Service as needed. Other duties as required by the management team.
What should you possess?
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Professional, self-motivated work habits. Previous lot attendant experience is an asset but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging, polished, and professional attitude.
- Ability to work in a team based environment is a must. Strong communication and organization skills.
- A valid Alberta driver's license (Class 5) and previous manual transmission experience are a must.
Anyone interested in this position please contact Charles Biss (Sales Manager) / Adam McDow(Used Car Sales Manager) at 403-652-1365
Job Type: Full-time