Respiratory Therapist, Victoria, BC
We are growing again!
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Respiratory Therapist to work out of our Victoria location. As a key member of the Independent Respiratory Services team you will provide cardiopulmonary care in the form of ventilatory support, medication review, and respiratory assessments. The successful candidate will work with other Respiratory Therapists and support personnel to provide excellent care to Victoria and the surrounding communities.
IRS is dedicated to compensating and supporting our employees by offering:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development programs
- Pension plan
- Support for work/life balance
Our Mission is to provide the highest level of respiratory health care available. We exist to enable our clients to lead healthy lives through the use of industry leading sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy expertise, continuing service and client education. Honesty, integrity and technical competence are the foundation of our company. Our success is reflected in our client’s satisfaction and well-being.
IRS is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 40 service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains.
Skills and qualifications
- An RRT designation, or progress towards this designation.
- An elevated level of both written and verbal communication competencies.
- Effective computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- A valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- May be required to provide coverage in other clinics throughout the region.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong customer and interpersonal skills.
- Hours of service are full-time, excluding statutory holidays
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume at http://irscanada.ca/careers. Please reference the competition # in your application.
Visit Victoria: https://www.hellobc.com/victoria.aspx
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent