Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Team Member – Cycle Counts ensures adequate merchandise supply for various departments, meets and exceeds position requirements by providing fast and efficient service, and takes initiatives to ensure RFB.
- Perform inventory counts according to schedule
- Relocate merchandise or make adjustments to merchandise locations as necessary
- Identify potential shrink issues and implement corrective measures
- Drive specialized equipment, such as forklifts, in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Follow the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety in the workplace
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You are detail-oriented? You have analytical skills and like to solve problems? Then you have what it takes to join our team!
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.