BE Power Equipment is a leading manufacturer of pressure washers, air compressors, generators and water pumps serving industrial markets in over 30 countries.
- Headquartered in Abbotsford, BC (accessible by public transit)
- Family-owned business; great culture
- A winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2021 program held annually by Deloitte!
Hours of Operation:
- Morning Shift: Monday to Friday (6:30am-3pm) OR
- Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday (3pm-1:30am) (3 Day Weekend and 2 hours OT every shift)
- Hardworking, physically fit, energetic and self motivated
- Reliable, responsible, with great attendance
- Forklift/Raymond experience and/or certification an asset
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular and repetitive basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Previous shipping/receiving experience an asset
- Computer literate/previous experience using RF scanners an asset
BE Power offers competitive wages with a structured annual wage review, starting at $18+/hr (depending on experience) . Group medical and dental benefits, including travel insurance and Employee Assistance Program are offered after 3 months. BE is a family-led business where we have a strong culture to promote from within. You will enjoy working in a modern, well-equipped environment with excellent staff facilities. We have regular team building and social events – come enjoy everything from pizza and food truck lunches to our annual holiday party. We are also happy to offer employee pricing on all our products!
Check out our Youtube videos to learn more about us!
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift