Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader founded in 1938. With sales of $7.3 billion in 2019, the Cooperative is a source of pride to the 3,024 members and 8,800 employees who work together in pursuit of a shared vision: Better Dairy. Better World. Agropur has 38 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of respected brands and products, including Natrel, OKA, iÖGO, biPro, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Olympic, Farmers, Island Farms, Sealtest, Lucerne and Québon. www.agropur.com
Job Type: Regular
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
You want a full time and permanent position?
You already have some practical experience with Walkie, Counterbalance or Reach?
Good news! We have the opportunity for you!
Here are the important details :
- Night shift position (12am to 8h30am)
- At our Metro Distribution center in Etobicoke (M9W 5A5)
- 21$ per hour for full time
- Job Types: Full time, Permanent
AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENT : Available ALL week (7 days/7 days) including week-ends, on night shifts : 12am to 8h30am
- Operate Walkie, Counterbalance and Reach.
- Safely, accurately and efficiently pick customer orders as per pick slips or as directed by WMS system.
- Ensure finished pallets of product, cases or skids are properly wrapped prior to loading it onto a trailer.
- Ensure all driving safety rules are adhered to in the Warehouse.
- Rotate stock as required and keep immediate area clean.
- Complete in detail, at the beginning of each shift, a Fork truck/Walkie safety checklist.
- Ensure load bars are placed and secured correctly when loading a trailer.
- Ensure load is placed and will ride without being damaged.
- Ensure pedestrian pathways are not blocked with product.
- Inform supervisor and document any fork truck/walkie malfunctions.
- Keep fork truck clean and in good appearance.
- Change battery in fork truck when necessary.
- Immediately pick up and clean up any spills that occur.
- Performs any other duties as reasonably assigned by supervisor.
GROUPE BENEFITS :
- Company pension.
- Dental care.
- Extended health care.
- $175 Boot Voucher.
- Parka and Thermal pants every 2 year.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum 1 year pratical experience with Walkie, Counterbalance or Reach.
- Warehouse experience (1 year).
Please submit your resume via this website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care