Looking for an organized, energetic self-starter that has previous experience in a real estate office working as an administrator for realtors. Previous experience with the MLS system is a must.
Although this is a work-from-home position, you MUST live in Calgary as in-person meetings and some errands will be required.
A minimum of 2 years Real Estate admin experience is required. Applicants without this specific experience will not be contacted/considered.
Experience with the following is **mandatory**
- Email management (Outlook, G-Suite)
- Calendar management
- Database/CRM management (Prospects, Ixact, Top Producer, FollowUpBoss, etc)
- Work flow management/organization
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working with contracts and sensitive information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and ability to flow between tasks and prioritize.
Specific experience in real estate is mandatory, as the majority of tasks will be real-estate related, including but not limited to;
- Preparing listings on MLS
- Submitting documents to brokerages
- Coordinating documents with lawyers, mortgage brokers, etc.
- Preparing market updates and listing evaluations
- Preparing marketing materials
- Social Media Ads (Facebook/Instagram)
- Basic Marketing - creating brochures, writing copy for MLS ads, creating other ads for print and online
There is also the potential to drive within Calgary & surrounding areas for the following duties;
- Installing lockboxes and signs
- Delivering marketing materials and gifts
- Picking up and delivering deposit cheques
This is a very market-driven position, and the ability to work under tight deadlines and be flexible is crucial. Also being able to work cooperatively with all types of people and remain positive is an asset, as is taking initiative and being very responsive and communicative.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- real estate: 2 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2H 2H8