- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy.
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Able to work and manage a case load independently and with other multi-disciplinary team members.
- Demonstrated ability to apply theoretical knowledge in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal, as well as the ability to communicate and function under pressure. Must be able to teach, problem solve, and organize.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
To assess and treat inpatients and outpatients in compliance with the Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital’s policies and procedures and the College of Physiotherapy Standards of Practice, and as outlined in the position description. For a full description of the position, please contact the undersigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.83 /hour
- Physiotherapist (Required)
- English (Required)