ANDES VR Corp
St. John's, NL
- Design, code, and test major product features in collaboration with team members
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Perform custom development as assigned
- Fix defects and add features to software
- Provide documentation to ensure efficient maintenance and code reuse
- Provide recommendations for improvements in the overall development process
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant post-secondary program.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a software development role.
- Experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing.
- Work experience in object-oriented design methodology and application development in JAVA and J2EE
- Work experience with modern web technologies
- Solid understanding of web application security best practices
- Experience with a variety of database technologies
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Effective technical writing skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- typescript: 1 year (Preferred)
- erlang: 1 year (Preferred)
- angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- c#: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- St. John's, NL (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- English (Required)