Job Title: Front Line Hospitality Representative
Reports To: Manager
Ensure all our customers received the most memorable, hospitable service possible and record their orders in the Point of Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Greet all customers and make them feel welcome using Mary Brown’s service techniques.
- Engage in conversation with the guest about the menu and suggestive selling by telling the guest of any specials or add on-options
- Enter all orders in the Point of Sales promptly and accurately.
- Ensure all food are packaged with all necessary condiments according to guidelines for take-out and drive-thru.
- Deliver the food to the table for the guest if time allows.
- Conduct table touching to ensure guests dining in are happy with their order.
- Maintain necessary supplies such beverages, containers and condiments for serving and packaging food.
- Ensures food safety and health safety practices are adhered to in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures that all orders are completed quickly and served in the right condition, at the right temperature and at the right time.
- Maintains all related work areas such as counter, display cabinets, dining area and washrooms
- in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Perform cleaning duties such assweeping, mopping as well as cleaning of equipment throughout shift.
- Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to manager on duty.
- Assist in taking inventory.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customersin all front of the house situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and taste orsmell. The employee is required to walk,sit, and
reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
employee may be required to push a cart weighing 60 to 80 pounds. Potential for superficial cuts
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts, extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must have simple computationalskills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Must possess a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude to make customers feel welcome. Must be patient, attentive and be able to upsell.
Must have the ability to read, write and speak English or other languages as necessary. Must be able to
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma preferred
6 months to 1 year of experience in branded quick service restaurants or restaurant with fast paced service
Solid understanding of Health and Safety issues
Solid understanding of Food Safety
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified in recognized Safe Food Handling program preferred
First Aid certificate preferred
WHMIS certificate preferred
Must be bondable
Location: 11 Jacob Keffer Parkway, Vaughan, ON L4K 5N8
Job Type: Full-time