Ortho Treatment Coordinator to help kick start our Ortho Program at Smile Town North Delta and Burnaby. Will require you to travel until we can build the program at the clinics and then we will expand.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
At Smile Town Dentistry, we know that visiting the dentist can sometimes be stressful, or even a little scary, for children.
We also know how important positive early experiences in the dentist’s chair are for life-long oral health. After all, children who are comfortable visiting the dentist are more likely to grow up into adults who are comfortable visiting the dentist.
That’s why we cultivate a fun, playful atmosphere for the sake of making kids feel more comfortable and at home when they visit our office. We have offices in Burnaby, Langley and North Delta.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING ..... ARE YOU A SELF MOTIVATED and PASSIONATE about Dentistry like we are ?
Benefits of Working with our Smile Town TEAM
- Guaranteed Hours
- Great Team Building Activities
- Uniform Allowance, Dental Benefits
- Free Parking at all Locations
- Greeting Patients
- Scheduling Ortho Appointments
- Knowledge with Ortho billing
- Presenting Ortho Financial Contracts to Families
- Setting up Payment Plans
- Assisting with Insurance and Billing Inquiries
- Monitoring the Ortho Accounts Receivables
- Chart Auditing for Ortho Exams/Insurance Breakdowns
- Preparing Pre-Determinations for Ortho
Additional bonus contributions
- Cleardent Experience
- 2+ Years Experience
- Loves working with Kids
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To keep our Administrators as safe as possible we have installed plexi-glass barriers at the reception desks, provide masks, gloves and sanitizer. We have air purifiers in the office.
- Treatment Coordinator : 2 years (Required)
- Dental Reception (Required)