NTI Boilers Inc., a successful manufacturer of residential heating equipment with International distribution, is looking for dynamic, qualified individuals to be long-term key strategic leaders in maintaining the company’s progressive growth.
- Follow assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Perform several varied warehouse and assembly tasks.
- Assemble oil, wood, gas or propane fired residential and light commercial boilers and components or assemblies from start to finish.
- Ensure quality during building, testing, wiring, and packing.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Commitment to quality, health and safety.
- Must be hands on with some mechanical/technical aptitudes.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable transportation
Location: Sussex, New Brunswick
NTI is proud to offer a flexible and comfortable work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday