Biktrix is a Saskatoon-based electric bike company that is experiencing explosive growth, featuring 2 warehouse locations and a retail location in Saskatoon, plus a retail location that opened in Vancouver BC this spring. We build some of the best electric bikes on the market and provide a work environment that attracts some of the industry's best and most talented employees. Our total compensation package offers a great work-life balance with competitive wages, a fun team environment, health benefits, serious opportunities for advancement, and more.
Biktrix has an exciting and rare opportunity to work in our flagship retail store in Saskatoon. If you would enjoy helping customers pick out the perfect bike, and are a quick learner with solid mechanical skills - this is your dream job. Reporting to the showroom manager, this role ensures that our customer's needs are exceeded and that the store is profitable. From selling a bike to helping with tune-ups and repairs, we would train you to be an absolute bike expert. Here are some of the things you will need to be successful:
- Positive and coachable attitude
- Ability to lift or team lift bike boxes of up to 120 lbs
- Valid drivers license
- Handling and processing incoming stock materials and sorting in the showroom
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, and workstations neat
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- We are a startup so the jobs are ever-changing and you need to be comfortable adapting to new situations
- Ability to learn bike mechanics, repairs, tune-ups, ect.
- Must be able to ride a bike
If you are a qualified applicant, the sky is the limit working with us at Biktrix. Please send us a resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the best person for the job. We look forward to rolling with you!
Biktrix thanks everyone who applies, but only the absolute best applications will be contacted for further consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care