Do you have the ability to roll up your sleeves? Like working with your hands and see your work transform a space? Then read on….
Full-time Team Members are needed to remove and install window and doors in customers homes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
If you have:
- Mechanically inclined at using a variety of tools/power tools
- The ability to work at heights, be active and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Carpentry Skills an asset
- Experience in renovations, roofing, trim cabinetry, and construction an asset
- Mathematical skills and measuring accuracy
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Communication skills and the ability to follow directions
- Ability to quickly assess a situation, problem solve in a 3-dimensional way and take action
- Demonstrate a professional image in customer interaction and work manner
- Commitment to quality customer satisfaction
Please forward resume. No telephone calls please. Only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dartmouth, NS (Preferred)