We have an opportunity for a full-time Branch Administrator to join our team in Red Deer/Blackfalds. This position is responsible for working with the Branch Manager and Dispatcher to ensure the branch’s Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Safety information is accurately captured and submitted for final processing in accordance with established company procedures. They are also the primary liaison for the Administration/Finance Department.
Total Oilfield offers employees competitive wages based on experience, a company-matched RRSP program, a bonus program, and medical/dental/vison benefits.
- 2+ years previous administrative experience
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate administrative tasks
- Confidence working with computers and answering phones
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person/department – branch manager, sales, dispatch, shop
- Take clear, precise messages for branch staff.
- Greet visitors to the office. Instruct them to sign in at the door.
- Open and send branch mail (excluding confidential mail). Stamp with the date received. Sort and distribute accordingly.
- Order and purchase needed supplies for the office.
- Typing up of letters, reports, etc. as requested by dispatch, branch manager, sales, operations manager, etc.
Please submit your resume, including cover letter and professional references, by email or online application.
Total Oilfield Rentals is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you to everyone who submits their resume for consideration. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company, please visit our website.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)