Are you looking to gain experience or looking for new challenges for a period of six to nine months? The Public Order Emergency Commission is currently looking to temporarily hire at the AS-02, AS-03, AS-04 and AS-05 levels (or EC and PM equivalents).
This exciting opportunity may be for you if you are someone who:
· Communicates effectively in both official languages
· Takes initiative and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
· Exercises good judgment and is detail-oriented
· Can multitask and is organized
The Commission is mandated to examine the circumstances that led to the declaration being issued and the measures taken in response to the emergency declared on February 14, 2022.
Some of the key activities include but are not limited to:
· Information management and IT
· Project Planning and Management
· Human resources
· Travel arrangements
· Agenda management
· Event planning to organize the Commission public hearings
The positions are located in the NCR and Toronto. Experience in the federal government would be an asset.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday