1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The primary responsibilities of the co-op student are to support the product lifecycle management (PLM) program with administrative tasks and reporting. You should enjoy working in teams, have excellent communication and data management skills and are highly professional while thriving in a fast-paced environment. This position would provide an ideal summer employment experience for a student looking to grow their process and analytical skills.
- A team player and self- starter
- Strong attention to detail and great analytical skills
- Curiosity and willingness to ask questions
- Create seamless communication and knowledge transfer between work streams
- Comfortable in talking across multiple levels of leaderships and departments across Loblaw
- Accountable to ensure data accuracy and quality
1) Sustain the Loblaw Brands Product Development program documentation and organization for product specifications and innovation system, preparing for specifically the data migration work stream from an admin perspective.
2) Documenter for knowledge transfer for meetings between business teams for food, non-food, and hardline consumer goods.
3) Coordinate activities required in order to accomplish a successful channel for communication between teams.
4) Develop skills to enable the liaison between business work streams while learning the food, non-food, and hardline consumer goods business of Loblaw Brands product development process for PLM.
5) Completion of assisting with document relationship mapping for data migration of 5 sources to one system, enhancing analytical skills and enabling the business to migrate the documents correctly to the corresponding products and vendors.
6) Measure of success to be confirmed when the student has completed the above to projects as a sub-part of the PLM program future state and data migration work streams.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.