- Write and record dialogue-based English lessons for adult learners;
- Answer user questions online and provide learning tips;
- Work with the academic team to improve the overall curriculum design;
- Bachelor degree in English, linguistics or education related major;
- TEFL and TESOL certificate;
- At least 1 year experience in teaching English as a second language;
- Recording experience a strong plus, but not required;
Nature of work:
Contract based. 8-10 hours per week.
CAD$20-30 per hour depending on experience.
OpenLanguage is the leading mobile ESL product in China. We produce digital lesson content to help adult learners improve their English communication skills.
We are looking for individuals passionate about ESL teaching and content creation to join the team.
You will be working with highly experienced and motivated team members to create digital learning content for English learners in China.
We look forward to your application!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour