We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, passionate about helping people Move Well, Be Well to be part of a fun, growing, team!
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer care and we would like to add someone to our team that is as passionate as we are!
What kind of things might you be doing in this role?
- Provide professional shoe fittings and sell footwear
- Help greet and check-in patients
- Answer phone calls
- Assist in selling over-the-counter braces, compression socks, and exercise products
- Assist as needed in our in-house custom foot orthotic manufacturing lab
- Join us for community events
- Contribute to promoting our company through various platforms and social media outlets
Sounds like something you'd be interested in? Apply to join our innovative team!
Please send resumes by email or drop off in person!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)