Vyana is a fast-growing software development consultancy with over 60 developers based out of Toronto. We provide world class expertise and talent to enterprise level organizations with innovative solutions built on leading software technologies and industry proven development standards. We have a 100% client satisfaction rate. As one long-term, satisfied customer said, “My decision to keep working with Vyana was based on their extensive experience, profound professionalism, commitment to excellence, trustworthiness, and consistent beyond-expectations work ethic.”
We are a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, solutions oriented agile work environment. We employ the brightest minds in the GTA to work together as a team in creating solutions for our clients that directly impact their growth strategies. Our business casual working environment reflects our passions and expertise. Our centrally located downtown offices are inside of a large, naturally lit, open concept space with a well stocked kitchen of fruits and refreshments.
You will be part of an Agile Team developing mission-critical applications for our clients.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ Angular Experience
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- A strong portfolio in web development
- 3+ years design experience in a successful software product team
- Ability to take ownership of your own work without guidance from other developers for periods of time.
- High attention to details and visual design elements
- Urgency in your pace of work without loss of quality in a highly agile environment
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A positive attitude towards constructive criticism and the ability to speak up for your work when you believe in its merit.
- Understanding and curiosity into user and business goals to complement and explain your code design decisions.
- Git/Confluence exposure
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified below and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
All the best.
Job Type: Contract
- Angular: 4 years (Preferred)