Responsible for providing Administrative support to all departments of the Moncton Truck dealership. The Administrative Assistant works well in a team environment, demonstrating exceptional organizational skills and a positive attitude
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Truck Sales Administrator to manage, process and file all Truck Sale deals. ie; Set up of stock truck information in the business system, update records routinely with information from Kenworth and sales department. Take Vehicle registration changes to Service New Brunswick
- Maintain daily update of current inventory and location and assist with flooring audits as required.
- Follow up on Open LPO’s to close or VOID
- Maintain Customer Master list
- Balancing cash reports, preparing deposits,
- organizing and filing documents.
- Preparing weekly time recaps for Parts and Service hourly employees.
- Ensuring adequate inventory of office supplies, coffee, water and cleaning supplies for staff.
- Assisting in the Service department with answering phone calls and greeting customers; always providing excellent customer care and support.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- office administration: 3 years (Required)