TA Appliances is a family based appliance and barbecue retail store. At TA we are always focused on a great experience for our customers though every aspect of the appliance purchasing experience. The Data Entry/Administration Assistant role is a very important role as you would be responsible for maintaining pricing and promotions for our entire company as well as creating and sending vendor claims on behalf of TA. Accuracy and attention to detail are key skills required for this role as all company departments rely on you in some way or another.
- Creating and managing price lists and promotions from all our vendors
- Building relationships with brand representatives
- Daily sales and inventory reports
- Maintenance of database – updating all information pertaining to all available appliances & barbecues, such as pricing, promotions, descriptions, etc.
- Building and maintaining a calendar of upcoming updates, promotions & sales events
- Perform other tasks as requested by direct supervisor or management
- MUST have an intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Must have full time availability, including availability to process some updates on some weekends or nights
- Must have access to internet at home for processing updates required outside of regular schedule
- Must work well with others, as we are a team based environment
- Knowledge of ePASS a definite asset
Training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- excel: 2 years (Required)
- Kitchener, ON (Preferred)